Help & Support: Breast Cancer (Lump in your breast)

See your GP if you notice a lump in your breast or if you have a lump that's rapidly increasing in size elsewhere on your body.

Your GP will refer you to a specialist for tests if they think you may have cancer.

Other information


You should also see your GP if you have any unexplained bleeding.

Read More

Bowel Cancer

See your GP if you've experienced changes in bowel habits that have lasted more than a few weeks.

Read More


See your GP if you notice any unusual moles, sores, lumps, blemishes, markings or changes in the way an area of the skin looks or feels.

Read More

Solan Connor Fawcett Family Cancer Trust. © 2021.Site by Tiny Hound Media CIC.